Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year & Happy Friday!


Happy New Year!!! 
And Happy Friday everybody!

 Its a new year. Time to make changes.  Time to clean out your closet. (That was me today.) Donating old clothes to make room for the new fashions that will come in 2013.  A time for fresh starts.

I want to say that I'm sorry for not posting anything in a few months. My goal for this new year is to post something at least once a week. And to go from there. Lets say Life happened. As it does to everyone.  We all have scene changes. New chapters are written. Friends come and go like the seasons. Good and bad. Welcome, or unwelcome.  Things in life happen.

To those of you who don't know, my family went through the loss of my sweet Aunt Shelly early December.  She was battling cancer and with it beaten, has gone to be with Jesus. Where there's no more pain and she isn't suffering anymore.  She has her J-Lo body that she always wanted and she's singing Him sweet praises. Its been hard on my entire family. We have all been filled with questions of why her? She was a wife and mother to four beautiful children. She was young. While we missed her a great deal during the holidays we know she is in a better place.  Please continue to pray for my Uncle and their four kids as well as the rest of my family.

 I also want to say I'm super excited for this new year.  Have lots of great posts I'm working on for you guys, yay! With that said, Happy Friday everybody and have a great weekend! And check me out next week for a new post.

 Huge thank you to my family, friends, coworkers, and  supporters.   I appreciate your prayers, love, and everything else you all have done for me.  I pray for you all as this new year starts. And may it be your best year yet.

~Love and Blessings, KayLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment