Friday, May 24, 2013

The Loveliest/Most Awesome Things (New Inspired Series)

The Lipstick Gospel is one of my favorite blogs. Every Friday for the few months I've been reading her blog she had this series  called "the Loveliest things" where people share 5 lovely things. It helps remind us to see the beauty in the world. Lovely things can be anything.  So I want to start my own series! I'm still trying to decide another name for this lol so if you have any suggestions please let me know! (The most Awesome things?)  I'll go first-- would love to share your loveliest/most awesome things.

******

1. Starry Nights -  There is something so incredible when looking up into the dark sky to see billions of stars twinkling. And the occasional airplane (or could they be UFOs???) flying by.  You wonder what all is out there... you  dream of going and flying among the stars. I've always wanted to see a star up close.


2. Road Trips -  I love how we can remember more about what happened while we were traveling to a place than what actually happened while we were there.  All the amazing and super funny memories that are made with our traveling companions; whether they be family or friends.  You always find out more about people on road trips. Getting there is half the fun :)  "It's not about destination, its about the journey."


3. The Color Blue - Blue is my #1 favorite color. Blue has always been my color.  I even have blue streaks in my hair lol.  What can i say, I love blue. All shades, especial aqua blue or dark heart of the ocean blue. Blue is one of those shades that can scream anything from spring to winter, happy to sad, skies or oceans.



4. Smiles -  "Your never fully dressed without a smile!"   Can I just say this kitten is sooooo adorable!!! Ok lol. Smiles. They're a free facelift for your face as one of my beauty guru's say. Smiling is an amazing way to cheer up someone.  You never know who is loving your smile. I often get called smiley because of how often I smile :)


5.  Birthdays -  That wonderful day were we celebrate turning another year older (and hopefully another year wiser lol)  That special day where we celebrate someone's life.  And who doesn't love cake and ice-cream!! Including balloons and sometimes birthday spankings' hahaha.
Happy 18th Birthday (Yesterday) to my awesome friend Jacob!! He's truly a one-of-a-kind laid back dude that I'm so glad to call my friend.  Glad I got to celebrate with him! =D

******

 Thanks so much for reading this post-- Love, KayLeigh

 Check out the blog that I'm doing a spin-off series of!
http://thelipstickgospel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment