Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Purity Dairy and Communication

Purity Dairy Ice- Cream & Communication
(Proof that guys always have food on the brain)

Hey peoples!  You can now follow me by signing up with your email address, it will update you when I have new posts.  So with that said-- onto the post haha.

*****
 Today's humorous topic was inspired by a Conversation that I had with my boss, David.  Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Okay ladies-- I officially have proof that guys always have food on the brain! Now how did I get such proof?  Keep reading to find out :)

It was just a regular Monday of work at the Shoe Company; Straightening shoes and cleaning windows when my boss David asked how my weekend was.  So I honestly tell him, it was rough. I said God was speaking to me about some things I've put off for too long, things I didn't want to hear.  Ever have those talks with God where your like,  "Really God? Do I have to? What if I did this________ instead?"

So I told him for a long time God has been telling to me write a book, and start a purity blog.  And David looks at me with this big mischievous smile and says, "That it so awesome! Starting a blog about Purity Dairy Ice-cream. Well you can put on your blog that my favorite flavor is vanilla bean." 
By this time, I've stopped talking and I'm looking at him with a puzzled face.  He stops smiling and says wait, "What were you talking about?"   After realizing we were on two completely different pages, I respond with, "Oh! yes, Purity Dairy has amazing Ice-cream! But I was talking about a different kind of purity."   "Oh okay."  HaHa.

So there ya have it.  Proof that guys are always thinking of food.

So since this is a blog about all forms of purity, why not Purity Dairy?  My favorite Ice-cream flavor is Cookies 'n Creme.  Whats yours?

 Read, Comment, share and subscribe/follow!  Hope you all have a blessed week and check back Monday for a new post!  <3 KayLeigh

No comments:

Post a Comment