Thursday, July 5, 2012

Finally Started this blog!

"Young Women of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not stir up or awaken love until the timing is right."
~Song of Songs 8:4 

I'm finally doing it you guys!! Starting my blog. This blog  is dedicated to my purity book. And that purity book is in turn dedicated to all you guys. :)   Speaking about purity is where my heart is. Purity of the body. Purity of the mind and soul, and especially the heart.   I'm so excited about this.  Will do my best to update on a regular basis.  With God's help and all you guys encouragement-- I'll finish this book. 

shoutout--- Thank you Amber!! For all your encouragement :) it means so much! I'm finally starting! haha not just talking, I'm doing the walk too!

Love, KayLeigh



1 comment:

  1. So very proud of you KayLeigh. You are not just trying to make a point, you will be making a difference and serving a purpose. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete