Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Part 2 - " A Romantic Dream"

Part 2
We dance.  And dance some more.  With each new song my feet somehow remember.  After a moment of  of initial fear and doubt,  I feel the King's presence again, I have no idea how, but I begin to lead the dance.
I can only look in your eyes for so long.  I don't know what makes me so overwhelmed when I stare into those deep, woody brown eyes.  I finally lock my eyes to yours.  Forcing myself not to look away.  Your natural, radiant beauty, the most beautiful maiden I've ever laid eyes on surrounds me.   Your face is glowing in the dancing candlelight.  The world is whooshing and swirling around us as we spin and move.  My hand in yours.  

I stare into your eyes.  All the pain, all the longing, everything from the past, the pain of being away from you on the voyage, the pain I caused you by being late, the soreness from the journey, the fear of failure, my lack of confidence, everything-- everything is burned away-- seared away.   Everything that is pure, good, and worthy, is all that remains.  My Love!

"I love you!"  I squeak.

"I love you."  You laugh musically.

Yes. Everything in the world is worth this.

Ah! My Love!

We continue dancing never releasing each other's gaze.  We dance even as the fire grows dim.  I want this night to never end.  But we are both growing tired.  It never occurs to either of us how many hours have past by.

We dance over to the grand old hearth. The embers and fire crackle tiredly.  I lead us to a couch, and we at last sit down together.   Our hands still locked.  All the other guests have been making their way out for a short time.  The whinnying of horses and shouts of drivers can be made out across the dance hall.

I squeeze your hand.  "I've missed you, Princess, I've missed you so much."


"I have send my thoughts and prayers out to you every day since you left.   I love you so much, dearest."

"I love you."

There is much to say, so much to talk about now that we've reunited.   But not right now.  Now is the time for being silently together.   You sigh tiredly and I squeeze your hand.  You squeeze back lightly letting the weariness take over.  You lay your head of my shoulder and close your eyes.  I put my free around around your shoulder and pull you closer to me.   I lean my head gently on yours.

I can see outside that the storm has passed in the early dawn.  The last of the stars are exclaiming the Glory of the Lord.  I hold my tongue just in time as a shooting star streaks across the sky.  Your rhythmic breathing tells me you've passed into the land of sleep.   This day has been perfect.

Oh my beautiful love.

I notice the King watching us.  I understand His look.  He is trusting the life, love, and happiness of His precious daughter  to me.  The well being and future of this precious sweet lamb in my arms is in my hands.  The weight of this crushes me.  And yet I know, He will give me strength.  It is only with Him that we will succeed.  That this magnificent tale will have a happy ending after all.  He will guide us through everything.


And with that thought, I fall asleep joining your dreams.

*****

And there you have it.  Hope you enjoyed a cheesy sappy romance story.  (From a guys point of view.)

 Even though I'm no longer with the guy who wrote this, he told me to share it on my blog whenever I had the courage to start writing.   If your a hopeless romantic like me, it will inspire you for the future.

Write love letters, and letters just about your life in the moment. Develop pictures and put it all in a box for your future spouse.  It will be a real treat for them down the road.  And it allows your love juices to ooze some lol =D     So have fun dreaming and be patient with God.  He his timing is always perfect.  Never too early, or too late.

And the link below will lead you to a list of bible verses about God's timing.

http://www.openbible.info/topics/gods_timing

~KayLeigh

*****
Click the link below to read Part 1 of "A Romantic Dream"

http://kayleighryder.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-romantic-dream-part-1-flashback.html

*****

"My Religion" will be up soon! (Again sorry about the wait lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment