Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Bible Journaling - Job 6:14

Job 6:14

Inspired to Bible Journal early this morning, as my best friend has been placed on my heart.

AMP "For the despairing man there should be kindness from his friend; so that he does not abandon (turn away from) the fear of the Almighty."

I've journaled a few pages in my bible over the last few weeks, but other than highlighting a specific verse and adding some stickers, I haven't actually journaled any of my thoughts or prayers.  And that changed tonight.


I made a page with a tip in so I could have more room to write. And I'm so proud of this page and how it turned out.  Thanx to my Mom and Elaine for bringing me into this amazing world of Bible Journaling.  I've never really memorized too many bible verses in my life, but every day as I flip through the pages I've done so far, and the verses highlighted, I feel like I'm able to start memorizing verses like never before.


**"I do not know the answers to your problems, all I can say to that, is that God alone must know; Let us go to Him."**

**"I may not always be there with you, But I will always be there for you."**

I think the goal with any friendship, is to shower them with kindness through all the seasons of life.  Some seasons are definitely easier than others, some seasons the love comes flowing freely, sometimes it's mot flowing so smooth.  And some seasons may even call on some tough love, know God is control.

  As long as we can point our friends to God I think we're doing pretty good.   We can't see God but He's always here for us, in all of our seasons.


God,
I pray that I can show my best friend Casey kindness. I pray that she will be reminded of Your kindness and love for her all the days of her life.  Show us both how to treat each other with love and kindness, how to be friends to the other in this season of our lives.
In Jesus name, Amen.


NIV "Anyone who withholds kindness from a friend forward the fear of the Almighty."

NLT "One should be kind to a fainting friend, but you accuse me without any fear of the Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment