Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Bible Journaling - Matthew 10:29-31

I've recently starting this thing called Bible Journaling, for those of you that don't know what that is, you basically color and write in your bible.  At first I had my doubts.  But just in a few pages done over the last few weeks I've felt closer to God than I've been in a while.


Matthew 10:29-31 I've been wanting to bible journal these verses for a little while now.  I'm still getting used to writing with the water color paint pens.  It's too late now to take back my terrible handwriting lol doing a simple page just isn't my style haha.

In these early morning hours and every waking moment I have to know my worth and remember not to settle for less. That worrying just makes me feel worse.  I am worth more than a million canaries.  And so are you people who read this.

I can't worry about tomorrow and what hasn't happened yet. I don't need to worry over family, friends, my future, ECT.
If God can keep all the birds fed and cares about them, then He can take care of me and everyone else that is on my mind, who are far more important than any bird.

So if we are worrying about someone, God is already ahead of us.  And it's hard trusting/having faith. Faith is believing without seeing. Trusting/having faith that the people that are on our hearts are taken care of.  The birds wake up singing joyful songs each morning, not worrying about their next meal.  So let's let God take the weight of our worrying.

Remember your worth.


No comments:

Post a Comment